Accelerated Summer Program
At Swan, we realize students need reinforcement to continue to be successful and excel in school. Our Academic Summer Camp will strengthen and enhance student’s reading, writing, and math during the summer months by providing a motivating and positive atmosphere outside the of the classroom. We also provide previews into upcoming higher level math classes and SAT preparation.
How does it Work?
- Academic assessment and screening determines your child’s grade level and specific skill gaps.
- Following the evaluation, we will discuss results with you to create a unique program customized to your student’s needs.
- Students receive personalized attention and instruction from our goal-oriented teachers.
- Your student’s progress is typically measured after 30 hours of education time in one subject area.
What Subjects are Taught?
- Emergent Reading and Math
- Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary
- Writing Composition and Grammar
- Foundation Math
- Advanced Math/ Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II
- SAT Prep
- Academic Coaching
Interested in learning more about our Summer Camp Programs? Click Here for complete details!