Enneagram Coaching for Parenting
60-minute individual sessions
Weekly or Bi-Weekly Sessions
In Enneagram Parent Coaching, you’ll:
- Explore the Map of the Enneagram and the nine energies that we all experience
- Deepen our connection to self and others
- Learn to use the Enneagram to create more empathy and understanding in your family relationships
- Learn about the heart center of intelligence how to navigate the sense of unworthiness in children
- Explore the head center of intelligence and how to respond to anxiety and fear in children
- Dive deeper in body center of intelligence and strategies for working with anger in children
- Cultivate resiliency and three-centered living (incorporating heart, head + body intelligence) in children
- Receive resources to stay connected to your deepest self and to nurture yourself as a parent
You’ll learn the Enneagram as a map to understand people, habits, needs, and motivation. We look at the key structure of types, wings, integration/ disintegration. As we move around the Enneagram, you will begin to identify the energy of each type, the social styles, and stances.
Ready to get started? Call 704.442.1718 for a free 30-minute consultation, or click here to register!