Swan Learning Center – Summer Camp
At Swan, we realize students need reinforcement to continue to be successful and excel in school. Our Academic Summer Camp will strengthen and enhance student’s reading, writing, and math during the summer months by providing a motivating and positive atmosphere outside the of the classroom. We also provide previews into upcoming higher level math classes and SAT preparation.
How does it Work?
- Academic assessment and screening determines your child’s grade level and specific skill gaps.
- Following the evaluation, we will discuss results with you to create a unique program customized to your student’s needs.
- Students receive personalized attention and instruction from our goal-oriented teachers.
- Your student’s progress is typically measured after 30 hours of education time in one subject area.
What Subjects are Taught?
- Emergent Reading and Math
- Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary
- Writing Composition and Grammar
- Foundation Math
- Advanced Math/ Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II
- SAT Prep
- Academic Coaching
Summer camp is scheduled for three-hour sessions either mornings (9:00-12:00 ) or afternoons (1:00-4:00). It is available for three-week periods from early June through late August at a tuition rate of $850. Additional weeks are available for an extra $300 per week. Alternative schedules are offered if you need to vary the weeks over the summer. However, Swan Learning Center recommends children attend our summer camp for three consecutive weeks for optimal learning and retention.